Potato masala pooris are very easy to prepare and very delicious!
- Boiled pealed Potatoes – 150 gms
- white flour all purposes 150 gms
- Chopped Parslay
- 1 tsb Tumeric Powder
- 1/2 tbs Red Chilli Powder
- 50 ml of water
- Oil to deep fry
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Add boiled pealed potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Mash them completely, till they become soft
- Add the white flour , chopped parsley , turmeric, salt and red chili powder.
- Add water and Mix up all the ingredients until well combined dough.
- Coat the dough with olive oil and leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Take around 2 tbs of dough into hand. Shape it to a ball and then make it round flatten.
- Place it on the table and roll out the dough into round disc.
- When the oil is ready for deep frying, place the round disc dough for 2 minutes on both sides on medium fire.
- Leave it to cool down, before serving !