A quick , non traditional eggs with oatmeal.If you are looking for different meal that can be as breakfast, dinner or just between meal ideas, so this idea is worth to try.
Eggs and bread, sounds boring to have on every day's breakfast. Well, try oatmeal with eggs!!
100 g flaxseed
2 tbs turmeric powder
3 chopped fresh garlic
1 medium size fresh chopped onion
1 tbs chilli powder
2 tbs olive oil
Slat and pepper for taste
Optional, You can add as well:
Chopped parsley, tomatoes
- In a big bowl pour boiled water on oatmeal and flax seeds, so that it covers the surface. Leave it for 10 mins until all water is absorbed and the oatmeal & flax seeds are soft.
- Add garlic, onion, olive oil and all spices to the oatmeal- flax seed mixture. Stir until all spices are well blended.
- In a glass break the eggs and mix them well (to get mixed white and yolk).
- On a baking tray, spread a layer of oatmeal- flax seed mixture, then add the eggs and on the top another layer of oatmeal flax seed mixture.
- Bake in 220c for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot !