Very simple idea for breakfast.Easy, fast and delicious !
- 1 medium size round red pepper. cut into slices.
- 2 medium eggs
- salt and pepper.
- Heat well the pan and add 1 tea spoon butter.
- Place the sliced red pepper on the pan and leave it for 3 mins so it can stick well to the pan.
- Start pouring the white of the egg first into the round pepper.
- Once it is cooked well . Its time to add the egg yolk on the top.
- cook for additional 2 minutes , so that the yolk will be still moist.
- Serve with bread and enjoy your meal.