Simple Indian vegetarian snacks 🙂
2 big raw potatoes
2 tsp white flour
1 cup chopped vegetables ( I used chopped tomatoes , fresh coriander and Scallion)
1 tsp ginger paste
2 chopped fresh garlic
2 tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp Red chilly powder
1 tsp Gh Jeera/Cumin Seed
4 tsp of Olive oil
- Wash, peel and grate potatoes. Add all the ingredients except oil and vegetables.
- Mix it until well combined. Do not add water as potato will release some water after adding salt.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a high flame. When it becomes hot, reduce the flame to medium. Pour a spoonful batter and spread evenly in a circular motion. Drizzle little oil around the edges.
- Spread the vegetable mixture on top and pour some oil on it. Slightly press the vegetables with the spatula.
- After 2 minutes flip it over, drizzle some oil and cook from another side. Cook on medium flame till it becomes brown and crisp.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot and Enjoy your meal 🙂