Simple recipe for making pate at home like a top chef;)
- 350g chicken livers, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- 1 kg turkey breast, cut into small pieces
- 3 duck breasts , cut into small pieces
- 1 fresh garlic head chopped well
- 1 medium size fresh red onion chopped well
- 1 whole dry nutmeg ( well blended)
- 4 medium size carrots sliced (and other vegetables if you like: parsley root, celery, etc)
- 5 table spoons hot red chili powder
- 200g unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the chicken liver with 50 g butter on high fire ,until it is well cooked . In another pan , fry the turkey and duck breasts until well cooked with 50 g butter.
- Cook the vegetables in hot boiling water , until soften.
- Blend well all the ingredients together with spices , onion and garlic.
- Once all the components are well mixed together , you add more salt or pepper if needed.
- Grease the baking mold with butter
- Spread the pate in the mold and bake it in 180c for 30 minutes or Until it is baked from the top.
- Cool down and refrigerate before you cut it into pieces.