Do you love potatoes & mushrooms? So why not put them together and have a delicious lunch? J
The recipe is very easy and not complicated at all.
- 1kg Pealed potatoes ( cut into 2 halves)
- 1kg whole Mushrooms
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic chopped well ( for dressing)
- Handful chopped fresh basil leaves ( for dressing)
- 1 cup of olive oil ( a cup for dressing and the other for the roasting)
- 2 tbs of smoked paprika powder
- Salt and pepper for taste
- First, Preheat the Owen (220c). While heating the Owen, put the potatoes and mushrooms in big bowl, add cup of olive oil, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients together with a spoon.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30- 40 minutes.
- Once finished, spread on the top the chopped garlic and basil leaves. S. you can add cheese on the top as well.
- Serve hot!