- 1 lb. wide rice noodles or udon noodles
- 1 cup. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Thumb size ginger , sliced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 medium size red pepper , sliced
- 1 tsp red hot chilli pepper
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- Medium size Pekingese cabbage chopped very thin.
- Mushrooms sliced very thin
- 500 g minced meat
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well .
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lime juice and 2 tablespoons sesame oil and set aside.
- In large pan , fry for 20 minutes , sliced red pepper, sliced Pekingese cabbages with ginger , mushrooms and garlic. Add 1 tsp soy sauce to it.
- In a small pan , add 1 tsp soy sauce, olive oli to the minced meat and cook for 20 minutes on high heat.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, pour the mixed lime juice with soy sauce to meat, fried vegetables, mushrooms and the cooked noodles. stir for about 6 minutes.
- Serve hot !