Here is a very nice dish for lunch, dinner or both if you like 😉 I like the most coriander fresh leaves with shrimps or fish. Coriander leaves give a unique taste when added as decoration, while crushed dry coriander seeds could be used for cooking because of its strong flavor. But it all depends on how you like to use coriander seeds or fresh leaves. Lets start one of the easiest shrimp pasta recipes .
- 500grs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup of olive oil
For seasoning shrimps:
- 3 tablespoons sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of fresh coriander parsley leaves for decoration
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Season shrimp with all seasoning ingredients mentioned above, mix all well with the shrimps and let it rest so that shrimps are well marinated in this sauce; set aside from 30-60 mins in the fridge.
- I use a square grill pan, heat it well and then add the shrimps (FYI, the pan is well heated, once you hear the hissing sound when u add the shrimps).
- Stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Add the cup of olive oil in the skillet. Stir in pasta for about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately the pasta with shrimps, garnished with parsley and coriander, if desired.