This classic chicken and coconut Thai soup is rich with flavor and aroma.
It’s even better the next day after the flavors have had time to rest and fully meld all together. I grantee you a spicy delicious soup enriched with Asian flavors.
- 3 cans coconut milk
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 fresh red chili , chopped into slices
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- 2 chicken breast thinly sliced.
- 1can straw mushroom
- 1 stalk gently chopped lemon grass
- 1 cup chopped Fresh cilantro
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh Parsley
- 3 tbs lime juice
- 2tbs fish sauce
- Salt and pepper for taste
- In a medium saucepan, combine coconut milk, ginger, and lemongrass and bring to boil over high heat. Add chicken, mushrooms and sliced fresh chili.
- Reduce heat and simmer until chicken and the mushrooms are well cooked.
- Turn off the heat, lime juice, fish sauce, and stir well.
- Add Cilantro and Parsley on the top.
- Serve hot by itself or pour over Thai noodles.