A real chicken soup, rich with flavor and aroma.
3 medium carrots, cut into slices
1 celery root, cut into slices
1 medium whole leek, cut into slices.
chopped 2 garlic cloves, peeled , smashed and chopped gentely.
2 medium onion
250g beef fatty piece meat
Half chicken with bones
2 bay leaves
Chopped fresh parsley for decoration.
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Salt and pepper for taste
- Cut the onions into 2 parts and place them in the Owen ( grill option) for 20 minutes or until the surface of the onion is slightly grilled. Thanks to this , the soup will have smokey delicious flavor.
- Fill half of the cooking pot with water and place chicken , meat in it.
- Add as well , the grilled onion, garlic and bay leaves. Let all cook on low for 5 hours.
- Add the vegetables , salt and pepper to the soup. Let it cook for additional 1 hour
- Lastly , add pasta to the soup and let it cook for 5-10 minutes .
- Soup is ready . You can serve it with chopped parsley on the top.
- You can serve the soup with crispy flatbread and lemon juice.
P.S. Please refer to recipe of flatbread ( published November 5th ) .