- 2 canned kernels
- 2 medium size potatos pealed
- 1/2 Sweet pepper powder
- 1 cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 hot red chili powder
- 1 tbs coriander seeds powder
- Fresh chopped parsely
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 3 tsb of Chicken Broth Powder mixed in 2 cups of hot water
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 1 Lemon
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes and fry it on a hot pan with few drops of olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the canned kernels with all the spices to the small cubes of potatoes. Fry them all for additional 2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken broth solution to these ingredients and let it cook gently for 10 minutes.
- After that , remove the sauce from the pan and keep it aside. Mix well all the ingredients together. You can add sauce to the ingredients inorder to mix well.
- Add at the end some lemon juice and drops of olive oil.
- Serve the sauce with Meat , or with some bread