Baking yeast bread in 2 different types of flavors !!
- 392grams white all-purpose flour
- 2tablespoons yeast
- 1tablespoons sugar
- 3teaspoons salt
- 2cups warm-hot water
- 1⁄4cup olive oil
Let's bake it:
- Mix the yeast, sugar in a hot water and leave it in warm place for 10-15mins
- Put the flour with salt ( and ingredients you wish to add) into a large bowl.
- Pour in hot water with yeast mixture and mix until combined- it will be a bit sticky.
- Knead for about 5 minutes until dough is elastic and smooth.
- Add ¼ olive oil to another bowl, spread the oil well and then place the dough into the bowl to rest.Cover it with the tea towel.
- The dough will rest 2 times, first time for about 20 minutes and then in the fridge from 5 to 6 hours. You will notice the dough rises and double its size.
- Punch the dough down on the board, release the dough from the air and flip it exactly as if you fold an envelope. This is the shaping of your bread, so make sure not to deflate the dough.
- You can make some marks on the top of the dough so that it will grow and increase in size while baking.
- Place the dough into the oven to bake at 400F for 40 minutes.
- Let the bread cool down and then you can enjoy eating it! 😉