Simple, fast to prepare and delicious - this time I've made one of the american classics that is now my new favorite cheese cake.
- 550g cream cheese
- 160g coconut sugar (or other sweetener)
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp potato starch
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 200g Raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 18 cm baking mold.
- Whisk together cream cheese and sugar. Add the eggs bit by bit until combined. Add the flour, lime juice and zest. Carefully add raspberries.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking mold. Tap it against the work surface to remove any bubbles and help the raspberries rise up from the bottom.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-45 min until set on the edges but wobbling slightly in the middle.