This wonderfully quick and easy gluten free Chocolate Torte is one of my favorite discoveries. If you are searching for chocolate torte recipe, then this one will feel familiar to you. A Rich flavor of chocolate with peanuts. If you’re a big chocolate fan, then you will adore every rich, decadent bite.
Ingredients for cake
- 2 eggs
- 180 ml of milk (I used almond milk)
- 60g of coconut flour ( it can be replaced by rice or millet flour)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 10g of cocoa powder
- 60g of chocolate 75% of cocoa minimum
- 50g coconut oil
- 60g coconut sugar
Ingredients for cream:
- 330g sour cream
- 150g dark chocolate
Ingredients for glaze:
- 10 tsp of water
- 7 tsp of coconut sugar
- 80g butter
- 5 tsp good quality Cocoa powder
- 2 tsp of gelatine powder
Other ingredients :
Finely chopped 2 handfull pinutes
1) Boil sour cream in a pot . Remove it from fire and add chopped chocolate. Stir well , until chocolate is dissolved. Cover the pot with foil and cool down. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (356 F). Divide yolks and egg whites. Add milk to the yolks and stir well. Melt chocolate and coconut oil, cool down a little and then slowly pour on the batter (we don’t want eggs to scramble:-).
3) Add flour, cocoa and baking powder. Whisk egg whites with half of the coconut sugar and add them slowly to the batter. Grease baking mold (I used 21 cm diameter) and pour the batter in it. Bake for 20-25 min until toothpick is almost dry. Cool down.
4) Remove the cake from baking mold and cut it vertically to obtain 2 equal slices.
5) Beat the cream well and spread half of it on the first slice . Cover with second slice and spread the rest of the cream on the top and on the size. Then put it in the fridge to cool.
6)In the meantime , prepare the glaze by mixing and boiling all the ingredients except gelatin . During boiling you can add gelatin. Stir all components well . Let it rest for few minutes.
7)Spread the glaze on the cake and decorate with peanuts.