Cupcakes with nuts and banana.
Ingredients for the cupcakes:
- 4 medium size ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 3 tsp tahini
- 3 tsp peanut butter
- 4 tsp yogurt
- 4 tsp rice flour
- 2 ts(tea spoon) baking powder
- Few drops of orange essence.
- Handful of dates chopped
- Handful of nuts chopped
Ingredients to decoration:
- 1 package of white marshmallow
- 1 package of fudge candy ( or any other candy that you can shape it easily)
- white icing
- colander seeds
let the fun begins:
- blend banana well and add to it all the ingredients for the cup cakes. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Pour the batter to cupcakes liners and bake for 25 minutes ( until golden brown)
- Let it cool down.
- Cut the marshmallows into 4 squares and place these pieces on the cupcakes one next to another , just to cover all the top of the cupcakes. You can make even several layers of marshmallows.
- Take fudge candy and form from it the sheep head. Decorate with icing and colander seeds to make the eyes of the sheep.
- Place the heads on the cupcakes.
- If you want to stick the heads well , you can use tooth pick to hold the head on the cupcake.