- 2 whole medium size eggs
- 20 g Coconut Flour
- 100g Coconut Milk
- 15 g Protein powder( i use Iso WheyProtein, Vanilla flavor)
- 2-3 tsp Honey
- 50 g yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 strawberries ( 4 will be blended and rest for decoration)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil, for cooking
Step by step:
- Mix the eggs together with coconut milk and when add the coconut flour with Protein powder. Continue mixing well this mixture, to make sure that all the ingredients are well mixed together.
- On a small pan add coconut oil and let it get hot enough on medium fire, you may need to use a spoon to spread out the batter. It’s important not to place more than 3 tablespoons of batter at a time; the pancakes can be hard to flip if they are too large, so smaller pancakes are best ( i did medium one, which also went smoothly).
- Cook until bubbles appear on top and the edges are well cooked. Flip cakes and cook until golden brown on underside, (around 2 minutes each side).
- To make the sauce, blend strawberries well and add yogurt, 2-3 tsp honey, Vanilla extract and cinnamon powder.
- Use a spoon to mix well the sauce.
- Place the pancakes on each other and add sauce on the top. Later it will cover all the medium size pancakes (hmm adorable!! )
- Now, add sliced strawberries on the top and ready to serve.