Who doesn't like chocolate ? 🙂
Here is a quick , delicious recipe for amazing chocolate fondant !
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 150 g sugar powder
- 125 g dark chocolate ( i used 80 % cocoa)
- 3 large eggs
- 35 g coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 c.
- Lightly butter flour 100 ml ramekins or other individual baking dishes ( not bigger than 150 ml).
- Put 1 tsp sugar powder into each ramekin and tilt and rotate to coat the bottom and sides evenly ( very important)
- Heat the butter and chocolate on slow fire , until melted and well mixed together. Then leave this mixture for 10-15 min to cool down.
- Beat the remaining sugar powder with the eggs , then mix in the flour. Fold the melted chocolate into the egg mixture and mix gently.
- Spoon the mixture into the ramekins and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Dust with sugar powder and serve hot !