Well at the beginning, I would like to thank @Asli for the inspiration. I was inspired by @Asli recipe on how to do breadsticks. I promised her that I will try to do it. So here I am 🙂
Today, I added some of my ingredients that I like, Nigella and Sesame Seeds.
1 teaspoon white sugar
1/2 cup of olive oil
5 cups of white bread flour
4 teaspoons yeast
Let’s do it !!
- In a large bowl, dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water and allow to sit for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
- Add flour, salt, and olive oil to yeast mixture.
- Knead dough for a few minutes just until the dough is smooth in consistency.
- Let the dough rests in a warm place until it doubles in size.
- Spread some oil, Nigella and sesame seeds on the work place table and place the dough gently
- Remove the air from the dough by spreading it as possible, so that the breadsticks will be thin and not thick.
- Spread again on the surface of the dough Nigella and Sesame seeds and apply gentle press on the dough.
- Use a knife to cut into think breadsticks.
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees c.
- Bake 14-15 minutes or until golden brown color.
- After baking, let it cool down for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy 🙂