A simple , healthy , sugar & gluten free bars 🙂
370 g coconut flour
2 big cups of coconut
6 dark chocolate bars ( i used 80% choco)
100 g nuts ( use different types of nuts for better taste)
50 g dates
1 cup of desiccated coconut for decoration.
Lets starts :
- pour the coconut flour in the bowl . Smash the nuts to get a powder and add it to the coconut flour.
- Cook the dates with small amount of water , just to make syrup.
- Now, mix the dates with the coconut flour and nuts powder mixture. Add the coconut milk and mix everything well.
- Now the fun part 🙂 Shape your cake . I chose bars as it will be easy to pack for my work as snacks 🙂
- Once you shape your cake , it is time to let it rest in the fridge for about 2 hours . Remember we want it to be holding itself.
- Put the chocolate bars in a bowl and let it for 2-3 mins in microwave ( depends how strong is your microwave).
- If you dont have , so just use pan to melt the chocolate on fire.
- Pour the chocolate on your cake.
- Add some decoration , i use desiccated coconut on the top.
- Enjoy 🙂