Sugar free, gluten free and delicious:-) Grab a recipe for a yogurt cake soft like a cloud .
- 60g of dates
- 70g of oatmeal flour
- 50g of coconut flour
- 200g of milk (I used almond milk)
- 35g of peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 320g of yogurt (I used homemade, If you want to know how to do yogurt at home leave me a comment)
- 25g of potato flour
- 2 ts of baking powder
- 70g of xylitol or other sweetener
- lemon essence or juice and skin from one lime
- 1/2 ts of coconut oil to grease baking mold
- 50g of dark chocolate + 1 ts of coconut oil or 50g of vanilla protein powder for topping
Pour hot water on dates. Soak them for 1 hour. Remove the water (squeeze them well). Mix dates with oatmeal and coconut flour, milk, half of the peanut butter, 1 ts of baking powder and 1 egg. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (356F) and grease baking mold (I used 21 diameter mold) with coconut oil. Spread the dough in the mold. Bake for 15 min. Remove from oven and cool down.
Divide egg whites from yolks for 2 remaining eggs. Whisk egg whites. Add slowly xylitol and whisk until it dissolves. Add remaining ingredients- peanut butter, yolks, yogurt, potato flour, lemon essence and baking powder. Mix slowly. Try the dough and add more sweetener if needed (for me it was enough but if you feel it is not sweet enough add more xylitol). Pour it on the cake bottom. Bake in 180 degrees C for 15 min and than for 45 min in 150 degrees C. Cool down. Serve with melted dark chocolate 85% of cocoa mixed with a coconut oil or protein powder mixed with water. You can add also some fruits. Bon Appetit!
I divided my cake into 8 pieces. 1 piece= 194 kcal
- Carbs- 21,4g
- Fats- 7,2g
- Protein- 8,7g
- Sugar- 8,3 g